Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New from Washington State

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2014, 08:41 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New from Washington State

Hello,
Newbie from the Northwest. Looking forward to being a part of this sight and learning from the experts. Racing is more my thing but I absolutely appreciate other style builds and resto's.
I am one of the lucky ones that has a wife who is just involved with racing as I am and drives as well.
She runs our 69 Chevelle that is a Pro Stree t/ Heavy Street car. Tubbed, caged and currently running a 496. Nice overall car that we cruise on the street, do the car show thing occassionally and still run 10's N/A and 9's on a small shot.
I run a 94 Mustang that is a Tube Chassis car, and of course it's Chevy powered
But, the car we recently picked up is a 4th Gen Camaro with an SB2.2. Got it from a memeber in here actually. He did an excellent job putting the car together. We are just putting a few personal touches on her and looking forward to having fun. We had her out once this last year. Our last run was a 10.14 @138. We spun pretty hard as I'm not used to the little drag radials but we will get it dialed in. Should easily run 9's. Not bad too bad for a car with headlights, tail lights and power windows and first time out.
Thanks, Roger

Quick Reply: New from Washington State