Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New LSX Firebird owner from the PNW

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2014, 10:54 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New LSX Firebird owner from the PNW

hey everyone, my names vince and im back in the domestic game. Im from the Columbia River Gorge in Southern WA. For the past few years ive played with boosted subarus and hondas, but i wanted something different. I wanted RWD, and i wanted TQ. no more FWD 4 cyl for this guy.

My first car ever was a black 88' Formula with the 5.0 TPI. I thought it looked like KITT, and it was fun as hell to drive at that age. So i decided to get the last generation. My budget wasnt very big, but i found a 00 Firebird Formula, Maple Red Metallic, A4 car for 5500. it had 130k, one owner. dealership records of maint. not a dent or ding on it, clean interior. ran strong. I made an offer and was promptly shut down.

A few weeks passed and i noticed it was posted again. I made another offer and the owner accepted. we settled on 4,200. I know its a higher mileage car, but i couldnt find a ls1 f body for cheaper that was any where near as clean. i fell in love.

here she is. All ive ordered so far is a SLP LM catback and SLP lid. after that id like to do headers, a cam, a stall, gears, and HP tuners.

anyways, thanks for having me, im excited to be here!

Quick Reply: New LSX Firebird owner from the PNW