Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Long time lurker. First time poster

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2014, 09:42 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Long time lurker. First time poster

I have been lurking this forum for a while now and created an account about 6 months ago. I've seen a lot of cool things on here, and hope to contribute one day when the bank account allows it.

I'm a camaro guy, and currently own a third generation project car that I am working on. Paying off student loan debt, and providing for a family of 4 on a single income doesn't allow much wiggle room for my projects, but I will give you an idea of some of the things I have in mind.

RHS LS Block, setup to be 454 c.i.
Blower (still researching which to go with)
TR6060
S60 Rear
AirRide (still up in the air on this one)

Of course with all of those items comes the supporting aspect of things such as fueling, tuning, chassis reinforcement, etc...

As of now this is what I have been looking to do, but by the time I get the money together something bigger and better will most likely come out so plans could change.

We will see what happens
Old 02-16-2014, 09:46 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by krazeefewl
I have been lurking this forum for a while now and created an account about 6 months ago. I've seen a lot of cool things on here, and hope to contribute one day when the bank account allows it.

I'm a camaro guy, and currently own a third generation project car that I am working on. Paying off student loan debt, and providing for a family of 4 on a single income doesn't allow much wiggle room for my projects, but I will give you an idea of some of the things I have in mind.

RHS LS Block, setup to be 454 c.i.
Blower (still researching which to go with)
TR6060
S60 Rear
AirRide (still up in the air on this one)

Of course with all of those items comes the supporting aspect of things such as fueling, tuning, chassis reinforcement, etc...

As of now this is what I have been looking to do, but by the time I get the money together something bigger and better will most likely come out so plans could change.

We will see what happens
sounds like you have some great ideas for a build. I hope you hit lottery and start your build. I want to see the dyno sheets and track times.

Quick Reply: Long time lurker. First time poster