Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Member from North East Texas.

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2014, 11:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member from North East Texas.

I have been using my Sons member ID for about a year and have found this site to be a great place to find parts and have meet some really good people.
I have had one or two sale me junk and advertise it as great shape!
I told my Son that I would set up my own account and here it is.
I look foward to being a part of this site and hope I can make some good connections in the LS world.I have alwas been old school and my son purchased a 2000 SS Comaro and the first time I got a ride WOW
I was sold on this new technology and I even sold my 1966 496 pro street Chevy II. My son gave me his 2002 TA for my birthday two Septembers ago and we are currently building a sweet LS7 style motor for it.
I look foward to reading and learning on this new tech.
I plan to start tunning my own motor and have come to know this will take some major learning my HP Pro tunning tool. I am blessed to live a few miles from Jason the owner of Longview Texas LUCKY Speed shop and plan to pay him to help me get started and see if I can pick it up.I have tunned many motors over the years but very little to no experence with the new GM stuff.
Any ways I better get to work ,I am a Field Service Enginneer and take care of all the local CT's/MRI for the GOOD SHEPHERD MEDICAL SYSTEMS.
l look foward too being able to use this site now that I have signed up.

Have a great day.
Old 10-04-2014, 06:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question F-Body

Howdee,I am in Wagoner OK.Retired LU#430 Welder/PipeFitter. Looking for a 2001-2002 LS1 F-Body to build while I drive my 40MPG 2012 1.4 Turbo,6-speed Sonic. Please let me Know of any 98-2002 LS1 F-Body worth looking at. Thanks very much. I drove a 1969-Z28 to High school in 1970-73.5 Engines! Last was a 3.48 X 4.165 W/ Ford "300" 6.209 long Rods.LOL.P/N 340292 angle-plug "Turbo"Heads. Kieffer Davis. Wagoner OK.

Quick Reply: New Member from North East Texas.