Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New From Knoxville TN Looking for Local F-Body Group

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2014, 07:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New From Knoxville TN Looking for Local F-Body Group

Hello, All

Just signed up today. Live in the Knoxville, TN area. Have been looking for a local 3rd, 4th gen f-body group to hang out with, not having much luck for some reason?? Any info appreciated....
Old 10-04-2014, 08:22 AM
Teching In

I live in sevier county. You can check out MCM (muscle car ministries). They are fairly active an do a lot of cruises. There is a mix of cars but mostly camaros and mustangs. Also there is east tn fbody association. They hardly ever get together from what I've seen. If you have Facebook, check out Knoxville LSX. Some of those guys meet occasionally too. A few of us are heading to bristol today, you're welcome to come. The track opens at 1:00 and ends at 5:00. Basically test and tune.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:05 AM

Hey, thanks for the reply. Yeah, I picked up a 94 Ram Air T-top formula about 2 weeks ago. Just had new auto Corvette Tranny built and installed for it last week. Car was garage kept entire life right around 100k miles all original leather interior near perfect condition. Has the WS6 wheels and suspension package, upgraded throttle body and exhaust (Cat back only). I am getting ready to turn 40, owned several 3rd and 4th gen Z's back in my 20's and early 30's, trying to relive the youth. I was part of the Central Florida F-Body club for awhile back in the day. Used to do a lot of weekend cruising, family hangouts, local hangouts etc. Was really hoping to find same thing around Knoxville area. Did find some Camaro groups, doesn't look like they're takin Pontiac guys lol. I'd definitely ride with you guys to Bristol if not such short notice. Send me a PM and let me know how I can hook with you guys movin forward? Gonna get some pics today of car and get them uploaded.

Quick Reply: New From Knoxville TN Looking for Local F-Body Group