Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello again from KY!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2014, 11:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello again from KY!

It's been a while since I been around and I wanted to get back into things and start doing some research for my new future project.

If anyone remembers me I had a 89 Trans am and I was the first I the world to slap 17x9 Cobra r rims on a GM vehicle and defanantly the first to a Trans am.

I ended up selling the car along with every single race part new in the box from front to back due to my dad passing in 2011 because he was the one who bought it for me when I was 16.

I have a renewed interest and resparked motivation due to helping out my father in law with his 67 SS with a 383 I helped him with.

I am really interested in learning the aspects and new feature of the LS3 platform I think called or reffered to Gen 4? Correct me if I am wrong.

I plan to purchase a very low mile 89+ Black hardtop GTA and begin to put together a beast with a magnacharged LS3 under he hood.

Well anyway thanks so much for listening to me jabber on.

See ya in the forums!

Adam

Aka BADGTA
Old 10-29-2014, 03:40 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome to the forum! Keep us in mind if you need any parts or have any tech questions. Just shoot us an email at support@tickperformance.com or call us here at the shop - 336.719.0599

Quick Reply: Hello again from KY!