Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Whats up you guys

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2014, 05:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats up you guys

Hi, my name is gary and im new to the site. Ive been on d-series.org for about four years now and im finally getting out of the honda game and switching over to american iron.

I had about a ten year run with my turbo crx that eventually went 12.2 in the quarter at famoso two years ago with plenty of power and room to improve. But being in california i got tired of not being able to drive my car on the street. And with all the time and money ive put into that thing it simply was not producing numbers i was looking for. Oh and wheelspin was horrible.

So now i have a 66 rambler american 2 door hardtop no post project, rusty and basically a rolling shell. i also found an iron block 4.8 and a 4l80e that im going to shove into this rambler. Slap a turbo on the 4.8 and squeeze it till that little motor pops.

My plans are to hit 9's in quarter when im all said and done and have it street driven because in california if its past 75 there are no smog checks.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:07 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome to the site Gary! If you have any questions or need any parts feel free to give us a shout by email at support@tickperformance.com or give us a call here at the shop - 336.719.0599

Quick Reply: Whats up you guys