Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hi Everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2014, 04:12 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hi Everyone!

Thought I'd drop in and introduce myself like the default message said I should. So first off I love cars; muscle cars, imports, exotics, classics, you name it. As long as it's cool or fun in one way or another I want it, as long as it has two doors anyway. Some of my past cars include a MKIII Supra, '67 Cadillac Coupe DeVille, 3000GT, 6th gen Celica, and most recently a '90 Miata. To try and make a long story short back in August a lady decided she didn't want to look before backing out and took out the passenger side of the Miata. Over two months of Hell later insurance finally issued me a check for total loss. So I'm car shopping again and have decided it's time for another domestic car. I have my heart set on a 4th gen Firebird Formula/Trans Am with the T-56, as I've wanted one pretty much since I was a little kid. I also love the late 2nd gen Trans Am, but I figured that's probably not the best choice for a daily. Anyhow, I look forward to finding my dream car and being a regular here.
Old 12-23-2014, 08:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what year was the supra?

Quick Reply: Hi Everyone!