Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New guy with no car yet...

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2014, 10:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy with no car yet...

Hello ladies and gents. As my profile says I've had a bunch of Chevy 350's in the past. My favorite was my 1985 Chevy 4+3 Corvette. For some reason I've always LOVED the character of the c4 Corvettes. I had to sell it after having a daughter, it's been gone 3 years and I still regret it. A 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sahara recently dropped into my lap and I couldn't pass it up. It's really nice, great condition, solid frame, runs great, and looks great. It just isn't me, which brings me to where I am now. Wrangler is on Ebay, and I am searching for a 2004-2006 CTS V. A perfect combination of a family sedan and sports car. Anyone looking for a Wrangler and wants to trade let me know, lol. I am in CT and in the Market for one if you know of one for sale. I dont really care about miles and minor damage doesn't really bother me, as long as it runs great. I do have to sell my Wrangler before I can pull the trigger though. Looking forward to meeting new people and who knows, maybe I can even help out a little.

Quick Reply: New guy with no car yet...