Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

blinkers

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2014, 01:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question blinkers

first time posting here
i got a 00 Firebird few months ago I'm starting to have problems with dumb ****.
To start my CHANGE OIL light was on 2k into that change and hasn't gone off since i changed it. Now both of my blinkers have stopped working, at first the blinker would light up solid and id just flick it on and off until i was able to change it but now neither of them lights up out side the car but will turn solid green on my dash.
If anyone has had any of these issues please get back to me
I'm obviously not solid with cars
Old 12-26-2014, 01:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 345 Likes on 237 Posts

Originally Posted by freebird90
first time posting here
i got a 00 Firebird few months ago I'm starting to have problems with dumb ****.
To start my CHANGE OIL light was on 2k into that change and hasn't gone off since i changed it. Now both of my blinkers have stopped working, at first the blinker would light up solid and id just flick it on and off until i was able to change it but now neither of them lights up out side the car but will turn solid green on my dash.
If anyone has had any of these issues please get back to me
I'm obviously not solid with cars
These cars are known for water getting in the fixtures of the front turn signals. If I recall if even one of them are out your turn signal will be solid on the dash no matter which way or which one is out. Go grab two new bulbs and throw them in there
Old 12-26-2014, 01:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 345 Likes on 237 Posts

Also the change oil light will not go away just because you changed the oil, you have to reset it. Turn the key to the on position, motor not running, just the on position. Push the gas pedal down 3 times somewhat quick and it should go away

Quick Reply: blinkers