Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

FNG from SLC

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 08:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FNG from SLC

Hi there,
My name is Chadwick. I have a Ford Ranger with 35s, 4.0sohc, and 5spd(2wd) manual. I love the truck and with the time I have invested in it I have decided to keep going with it. I built the front suspension and did a few things to the rear but I think I'm going to go even farther with both ends. I have a 5.3 sitting in the shop with 60k on it and I'm thinking Emily(my ranger) needs to be faster.

Not sure yet but I'm thinking of doing a mild a cam and a decent build on a 4l80e with possibly Jake's manual controller. I have made some cool ss long tube headers before so maybe I'll tweak out but most likely I'll just try and get some block huggers and make my own exhaust.

I guess this guy is drinking oil or some Bavarian beer?
Old 02-09-2015, 08:26 PM
Staging Lane

Cool swap if you do it but a turbo would make it better☺
Old 02-09-2015, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Boostedhatch
Cool swap if you do it but a turbo would make it better☺
Would be pretty tight with coilovers, bypass, bumps, and lots of uptravel. Turbos are cool but I think a decent n/a build should make it fast enough for my use. I just want a nice runner that is quick, sounds good, and doesn't take too much work away from the rest of the truck. I think I'll link the rear too but I need to get some hubs for my floater rear I guess.

Quick Reply: FNG from SLC