Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello! Mike from Oklahoma!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2015, 09:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello! Mike from Oklahoma!

Hey All! Heres a bit about me!

Hobbies:
-Video Games! (that counts, right? )
-Cars! (Don't really know too much about them though, Tried learning as I went. Unfortunately, Life happened and shut all of that down before any noteworthy accomplishments were made. But I think (hope?) all of thats slowly turning around! hence one of a few reasons I'm here.)
-Guns!

Vehicle of interest!
-My current DD as of this writing is a 1979 Chevrolet C30 Crew cab! It gets 7mpg (which didn't used to be a problem, as i lived next door to work, but then life...). It's also the only vehicle in my small collection that actually runs (mostly). So now I'm on the (fruitless so far..) hunt for a vehicle that looks decent, gets decent gas mileage, and still has ponies! (this is where the LS series comes in, and another reason I'm here!!)

-So far, I've been interested in the 98-04 F-Bodies (Either stock v8 or starting with a v6, then doing a swap), A BMW E38 (really want to do this, but at my level of "expertise", I need my hand held. have yet to see a step by step conversion that leaves minimal questions, at best. Also, no one seems to premake the mounts, which means figuring out someway to measure that and have them custom made...)

Quick Reply: Hello! Mike from Oklahoma!