Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New from North Lewisburg Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2015, 01:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New from North Lewisburg Ohio

Hello all my name is Cody Nobbs, i am a small small business owner (N&F Performance) from Ohio. im am 24, engaged, have a baby on the way and the happy owner of my 84 Z28 project car. ive had 6 fbodys including this one, in order, first was a 88 gta ws6 then a 84 z28 t5 L69 car, a 86 sport coupe, 87 iroc-z b2l, 99 z28 t56 and now another 84 z28 was L69 t5 car. i have a 5.3 i am building for this car currently. staying with the 856 heads im in house porting and polishing then sending to have ls6 valves put in. also using a gmpp world cup cam.570 lift with adv. duration@.50 of 239/251. stock crank with polished counter weights chamfered, cross drilled and balanced. eagle h-beams, speed pro hyper flat top pistons with dfl skirt coating and heat coating on piston face. roller timing chain with high volume oil pump. all topped off with a ported/polished lsa blower and gmpp upgraded cover/intercooler set up. ill be running hawks budget swap long tubes with 3in collector and true duals with a x pipe and dynomax ultra flo welded mufflers ran under axle and straight out the back. electronics will be handled by a gm e-rod standalone system with a custom dyno tune all drive by wire. For the transmission ill be using a g-force t5 case with astro a-5 575tq gear and main shaft kit. spec clutch of proper level with a stock weight flywheel. aluminum drive shaft and a 9 bolt borg rear end with a 3:70 gear and upgraded axles. i hear they make a locker for the 9 bolt so ill be using that as well if there is one, along with a ta cover. all my suspension will be sphon chrome moly with qa1 adjustable coil overs. im going to try and run the stock smc hood on the car if it clears. not sure on seats at this time but all factory interior other than that. i also plan on running some sort or n2o kit not sure on that as of now. hoping the car will run 10s im going to use the stock z28 5 spokes as well but going to send the rears out to be widened to 10in to run a 10-11in 26" tall slick or dot drag radial. im glad to be on ls1tech theres a lot of good info here!! finally joined since i been looking around on here for years!! ill post pictures of the car soon and some goodies i already have!
Old 06-27-2015, 08:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 148 Likes on 134 Posts

Welcome from the Dayton area!
Old 06-29-2015, 07:46 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

here is a quick picture of the car at my place. hoping to move soon to a house with a garage so i can be productive!!!

Quick Reply: New from North Lewisburg Ohio