Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

1984 oldsmobile cutlass supreme 2 DR7

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2015, 04:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1984 oldsmobile cutlass supreme 2 DR7

A few days ago I picked up a 1984 olds cutlass supreme 2 door from my brother in law that I have admired for some time.i do not know alot about engines except pretty much the basics.but I can definitely pull something apart and put it together being I have all the necessary tools and a mechanic that I work with everyday along with 3 other older guys who know how to do just about anything to a car.all that being said the car has a 350 chevy and a freshly rebuilt 350 turbo tray behind it.he thinks the Piston rings are blown.not too much of a biggy I could figure it out.but anyways I also am about to grab a 95 impala ss stock lt1 350 in it and I believe stock tranny.so my question could I just drop that in the cutty and would it be better.i will have all computers and parts from impala.it was in good condition till it wrecked.i just want to know which setup would be best for it and to possibly through a decent turbo or supercharger on it.not tryna to make a Sema drag car.just a car to have fun with and work on till its finished.first project car.any help and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Quick Reply: 1984 oldsmobile cutlass supreme 2 DR7