Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

I come to you from Subaru

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2015, 01:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I come to you from Subaru

Hey everybody! The name is Alec. I'm fresh from the Subaru game and ready to dive into the LS community. I have limited knowledge an Chevy applications, but know my way decently around those horizontally opposed 4 cyclinders. I recently sold my 2007 WRX wagon in pursuit of more affordable power. If anyone is active with mutiple vehicle platforms and on other forums I have the same username over at IWSTI.

I have a couple of ideas brewing, but loads of questions. I'll be sure to read up before I ask of course . I will also do my best to contribute to this community as I start to get my hands dirty with my project and pass on any knowledge I pick up on the way.

Cheers!
Old 11-01-2015, 10:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Welcome!
What kind of car are you looking for and what do you want to do with it (drag/autox/street)?
You'll love the bang for the buck the LSx gives, a couple buddies of mine are WRX owners.
Old 11-01-2015, 03:54 PM

I already have a good grasp on what my plan is. I will be doing a full swap, but i dont want to say what into yet. I kind of want it to just "show up". It will be a street car though.
Old 11-02-2015, 07:08 AM
TECH Regular

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I came over from the Subaru community as well but I kept the Subaru and just added the LSX to it. Good luck with finding your car!
Old 11-02-2015, 05:58 PM

Wow I peeked at your build thread and great work! My first car was a 2001 rs2.5 and damn those cars are something else. That car, stock, handled better than my modded wrx. I may or may not be using a Subaru chassis of sorts for my swap too

Quick Reply: I come to you from Subaru