Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New guy from Kansas

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2015, 06:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy from Kansas

I recently picked up a cheap, clean bodied 94 formula roller and have been coming here to research options for an ls swap of some kind. Ended up noticing that most people seem to be pretty cool here and decided to register in case I had something to say or ask. No ls powered stuff right now, the firebird came without the lt1 or 4l600e in it so Ive got a lot of work to do. Also have an 1984 Hurst Olds and a 1992 stepside z71 but this will be my first ls project and Im pretty stoked. Looking forward to possibly talking to ya'll.
Old 11-22-2015, 06:20 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Read in the hybrids section. A Few people have taken the grueling task before you
Old 11-22-2015, 09:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

welcome to site. Figure out what you want and go for it. Kansas has several good Insurance company salvage auctions. Register to buy at one get a donor car/truck sell rest off. Its a good way to have extra parts/hardware.
Old 11-23-2015, 07:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 76larkman
welcome to site. Figure out what you want and go for it. Kansas has several good Insurance company salvage auctions. Register to buy at one get a donor car/truck sell rest off. Its a good way to have extra parts/hardware.

Yeah, I am definitely going to get a donor car, there are too many small pieces I need don't want to nickel and dime this one to death. Thanks for the welcome man.
Old 11-23-2015, 07:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mappinsj
Read in the hybrids section. A Few people have taken the grueling task before you
That seems to be where I have been spending most of my time so far, hoping I haven't set out on something too much of a pain to get finished lol.

Quick Reply: New guy from Kansas