Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

What's up guys from AZ

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2016, 02:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's up guys from AZ

Hi,
I'm soon to be a owner of a 1967 camaro ss with a stock 350 And well I'm here to see if you guys can help me out the with some advice with some performance modifications. What setups do you guys have? Any feed back will help thanks.
Old 06-02-2016, 07:54 PM
FormerVendor

Hi Calixto, welcome to the forum! Long tube headers and exhaust are great bolt-on starter mods for the 350 to grab a little more power. If you choose to dive into the motor, a more aggressive cam and better heads are usually the go-to mods for most people.

Remember if you will be increasing power more than 15% or so, your stock clutch will soon reach its limit and begin to slip. Its a good idea to factor a quality clutch into your modification plans to ensure all the power is getting to the ground!
Old 06-02-2016, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Centerforce
Hi Calixto, welcome to the forum! Long tube headers and exhaust are great bolt-on starter mods for the 350 to grab a little more power. If you choose to dive into the motor, a more aggressive cam and better heads are usually the go-to mods for most people.

Remember if you will be increasing power more than 15% or so, your stock clutch will soon reach its limit and begin to slip. Its a good idea to factor a quality clutch into your modification plans to ensure all the power is getting to the ground!

If I were to get the long tube headers will it still work on a 383 stoker or will I have to buy a different set of header for that build?

Quick Reply: What's up guys from AZ