Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Kid on the AZ w/ 67 Chevelle Blown Block...

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2016, 12:35 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Kid on the AZ w/ 67 Chevelle Blown Block...

Lol, hey guys just wanted to introduce myself as I have also been silently lurking in the shadows of this forum. Lots of great knowledge and I've been building my LS swap project for the last year. Really just been casually researching over that period of time though, not literally searching for a year. You guys are the best, forums are liquid gold for information, sometimes too much info but that's the nature of the beast

Been wanting a classic Chevelle since I was a kid, finally pulled the trigger. Bought it from a mechanic, big mistake Basically drove the car home from Michigan to Arizona, I know I know, it's almost 2,000 miles. But ****, why not? Well the motor blew just outside of Kansas City, just about 1,000 miles into the drive. Waiting for it to be shipped out here in the next 10 days or so.

Aside from the heartbreak and betrayal, I am fine, thanks for asking lol jk. I've been a part of many projects before. I'm not some genius or knowledgeable guy but I try to research the hell out of things. Which is why I'm here.

Bought a 99 Chevy 2500 with the LQ4 so I could become part of the LS family. The thing is beat to all hell but I got the truck for $1800 so not a bad purchase at all. Gotta sell the 4x4 tranny out of it and replace it with a T56. Trying not to get royally screwed by all the greedy bastards out there. Many trannies are going for $3-4k and that is absolutely stupid. Either way, hoping to get my Chevelle up and running here shortly. Already bought wheels, tires, and big brakes for her

Last edited by crmd37; 08-23-2016 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Adding pictures
Old 08-20-2016, 12:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh crap, supposed to say something different for the title lol oh well

Quick Reply: New Kid on the AZ w/ 67 Chevelle Blown Block...