Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 06:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New

Well hello everyone Names Josh. So I'm in the process of buying a new car and to be honest The ls1 seems to be the powerplant I'm interested in.
I currently drive a Milano Red 99 civic si. Which don't get me wrong It's a great car for what it is, and me being a college student and going from Columbus Ohio to Toledo Ohio every weekend the 30 mpg is awesome and the lack of mechanical maintenance needed is awesome.
My first car was a 98 Cobra which I loved being 16 and thinking it was the fastest car in ohio (untill I later got ran on hard but bone stock ss ****'s) but eventually 150 shot and a pair of Mt slicks was too much for the tranny and it was time for a new car. And I turned to a buddy of mine who's a honda tech sold me my civic that I currently own I'll post pictures if any of you care to see.
But fast forward 4 years I'm 20 years old and Putting an Ls1 in the civic just isn't an option So now I'm searching for the right Fbody. So thats my story.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There's just a couple pictures of the civic. You guys may hate "ricers" but I tried my best with this car to dispell that image.