Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Not new, looking for feedback

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 12:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not new, looking for feedback

Don't know the best place to put this thread, but looking for feedback on a website design (said website does have a link to this site on it) my wife and I have been working on for several months for our local Camaro Club. The store isn't done yet, so you will see a generic page there, but much of the rest of site is functional now. Anyone that has an extra minute or two to give me some opinions/advice, I would really appreciate it. The site is currently located at www.northstarcamaroclub.net
Thanks!
-67RSSS (Swapped an LS1/T56 into a 67 Camaro)
Old 04-24-2008, 07:02 PM
FormerVendor

Looks good to me. Keep up the good work!
Old 04-25-2008, 10:51 AM
11 Second Club

very very nice!
I like it, looks very professional, you can tell you put a lot of thought and effort into it, plus those are some sweet cars on there as well...
Old 04-25-2008, 11:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thank you guys! We have been working on this thing for a LONG time, and it has changed a ton! We are certainly not trying to compete with special interest sites and clubs, just trying to provide a little bit for our members and community. You may be interested in knowing that we have a whopping $148 invested in this site (plus thousands of hours!) and don't know how to do any programming! Over the summer, we will try to get pics of more of our members vehicles, we only have about a third of them up.