Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to the LS world

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 08:37 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the LS world

Hello everyone. Just signed up to the site and Im hoping to learn a lot here. Ive posted a few questions on a couple of other ls sites and never got any replies back. I just picked up a 6.0 out of a van that I want to drop into my s10. I know this is been done but Im not sure what has to be changed to make it fit. Im going with a harness from current performance and I know I need to notch the frame in a couple spots too. Can anyone tell me what intake and front drive accessories I will need? Im sure the intake from the van is too tall and I didnt get any accessories with the engine so I am starting from scratch here. Any help you guys could give would be greatly appreciated and I will be sure to update and include pics as progress comes along. Thanks

Darrell
Old 05-07-2008, 09:42 AM
Launching!

Welcome and if you have not done so you might want to check out the hybrid and converisons fourm. There is all kinds of good info on this.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 72chevelle6.0
Welcome and if you have not done so you might want to check out the hybrid and converisons fourm. There is all kinds of good info on this.
yep I would go there first.

O and welcom to the site!