Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to forum and new to turbo cars

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 06:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to forum and new to turbo cars

Hi all,
I am not sure what to say for an intro so ill get to the car talk. I live in northwestern PA. I have decent wrenching skills and engineering knowledge. and I have a 2002 corvette six speed with twins in the works. This will be my first time trying a forced induction setup. I have done a bit of research on the subject but I still have many things I need to finalize. Hopefully by the end of this winter It will be complete. Its sorta hard to drive a vette in Erie snow so I figure this install will give me a way to spend time with the car during the winter. (creepy huh??..lol) I have the hot parts completed and all the boost plumbing done but I need some random specs like what oil pressure to run to the turbos, where to run the return lines, oil cooler? types of fittings that are recomended, What systems should be monitored and thoughts about gauges, any type of filtration for the system and on and on.. lol. I am looking to do more reading on this subject before I ruin something expensive.

Chas
Old 09-17-2008, 10:10 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome The Site. I Know Nothing About Forced Induction, But Im Sure When You Are Done That Vette Will Be Sick. Unfortunately The Snow Is Not Far Off. Lol.