Ryan33187
10-11-2007, 10:31 AM
Had been dealing with him for the past 3 weeks about the situation of the nitrous management unit not being in the box that was sent to me, and I presume it must have been lost in shipping or something. Have not received any kind of compensation or any kind of contact since he contacted the shipping company and they said they could do nothing about it. The peice missing I have went and got prices for ranges from 250$ - 280$. I paid 350$ for a used kit that was said to have all parts needed. BEWARE of SELLER!

THEBRAD
10-11-2007, 10:57 AM
when this kit was shipped out to this seller it was in good shape WITH EVERY PIECE IN THE BOX. when it arrived to him he said the box had been ripped open and tapped back up and that a piece was missing. i contacted the shipping company to see if they had it they said they throw all the stuff away and since he didnt purchase shipping insurance there was nothing they could do. i told ryan this, he asked me to refund some of his money or all of his money and he would send me back the parts of the kit that he got. i told him that i would not do this and that is the reason behind this negative rating.

Ryan33187
10-11-2007, 11:01 AM
I never asked for any kind of money back just and update to the public, and how am I suppose to purchase shipping insurance when you have the item... Item was shipped for 13.31$ he wanted 25$ for shipping I would assume insurance was included. Also the parts received were in decent shape not good. Just letting the public know the true story.

THEBRAD
10-11-2007, 11:20 AM
i have the pm u sent me that says u wanted money back. how would i know if this guy has all the kit or not? he could of only needed the nmu and not the rest and wanted to send it back and get his money. obviously some people are shady, especially when the send u a mesg that states one thing and then on here say the never said it

THEBRAD
10-11-2007, 11:34 AM
i sent the package he bought from me with all the parts that came with the kit. somewhere in shipping the package got damaged and something must have fallen out, so he stated. he told me so i called the shipping company and tried to get things straightened out, they said there was nothing they could do because there was no shipping insurance purchased, which the buyer never asked for. i told him this and he asked me to either reimburse hime 150 or the entire price and he would send me the parts left in the box. i refused this offer which obviously wasnt fair and then he decided to make up lies like i had not kept in touch or that he didnt ask for money, i have all the pms. this guy is shady he may have the parts and i wouldnt know, why would i refund him money? THIS GUY IS NOT SOMEONE TO DEAL WITH, BUYER OR SELLER!!!

Ryan33187
10-11-2007, 11:44 AM
Well here is the PM where it says I asked for money
"So what do you wanna do?? Wanna refund me like 150$ and ill buy the part or wanna refund the whole thing and i send u it back?"
That is the exact thing I said I asked him what he wanted to do I was just throwing something out there to see what he would say I never got a response back from him after sending this pm. I never received a NO I am not going to do that or even a alternative solution. As I will say again I just was sugjesting options that we may or may not go about. It just so happens I now received a response after I posted negative feedback for him. The argueing on LS1tech.com stops I have escalated this problem to paypal a dispute has been filed. I will only respond to messages from paypal concerning this issue with you If any other users on ls1tech would like to confront me about this please PM me. I check the box regularly.

THEBRAD
10-11-2007, 04:22 PM
the case he tried to put against me was won by me! obviously we know who was at fault

Ryan33187
10-11-2007, 10:16 PM
The case was won by no one... learn to read please. "Case does not meet filing guidelines...only applies to the shipment of goods, not to disputes about the attributes or quality of the goods received." The case was closed by paypal for it not meeting the guidelines because they thought it was based on the quality of what you sent me. I sent them a e-mail to correct them about not being the quality of the items sent about a missing item that is required to have what was sent to me to operate.