vikingrinn
02-21-2009, 11:10 PM
Per Nine Ball's request, I am starting this thread in the "LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback" section of the forums in hopes for some sort of resolution for my (at the time of this posting) six month old paid for but still unfilled order from Brian2006/LEDVault.com

***If you (past or present) have had any outstanding/unresolved order issue with Brian2006/LEDVault.com, the LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback section of the forums is the best place to make your post and bring the issue to light or for resolve per administrator Nine Ball.

***Additionally you can POST HERE which is the negative trader feedback thread on Brian2006/LEDVault.com***

In brief, I placed my order Friday, August 15, 2008 at LEDVault.com (which I see has very recently stopped accepting orders) after making contact with Brian2006 here at LS1TECH. After some initial going back and forth, I was finally able to get the first portion of my order shipped. Needless to say, I have yet to receive either the remainder of my order or a refund, which I would request myself but too much time has passed to do so from PayPal.

ATTN: Brian2006/LEDVault.com,

I am just trying to figure out exactly what step I should take next to resolve this, as the situation has been gone over several times (with seemingly different explanations and varying tones...) and for some length of time (again, six months at this point) without any sort of responsible personal or professional response for months now, either via PM here at LS1TECH.com (for which I am somewhat confused, as Brian2006 seemed to be an upstanding LS1TECH.com member and did however have plenty of time for recent promotion to moderator status since placing this order? However, I do see that has recently changed as well...) or via email to LEDVault.com

As stated previously, I have received only the first portion of my order from LEDVault.com:

Item Name:
Blue LED Complete Interior Kit
Quantity:

Total:
$64.99 USD

But to date I have still NOT received anything of the second portion of my order from LEDVault.com:

Item Name:
Monsoon LED Swap
Quantity:

Total:
$79.99 USD

Again, NO response from LS1TECH.com user Brian2006 via PM, and no response from LEDVault.com email’s as to either where to ship the head unit to (a rather illogical choice at this point anyways) for the conversion, or if a DIY conversion kit will be sent for the Monson head unit and the labor portion of the $79.99 will be refunded, or if the order will simply be cancelled at this point and the full $79.99 will be refunded - although the item(s) are still necessary in order for me to make a full proper Blue LED Conversion anyways...

Attached are images for reference as to what I actually did receive, and the PayPal packing slip that was included in that package reflecting the Monsoon LED Swap line had been crossed out by whoever made the shipment. Any assistance in this matter at this point is VERY greatly appreciated, as I believe that I am probably not alone here in desiring to not just hand $79.99 away for nothing...