Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

DHL SUX!!!!! part 2

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 03:41 PM
TECH Regular

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

Default DHL SUX!!!!! part 2

As most of you may know I order a trans that was shipped by dhl , after dhl lost my trans for over a month they finally found it and shipped it to me, upon receiving it I quickly noticed that the case was cracked and the input shaft was bent, so I filed a claim with DHL with pictures showing the damage I even have a picture from DHL when the trans was in there posestion showing it in good condition. So I called them last monday and they told me the claim had been resolved so I was excited because the trans was insured for $2000 and that should at least help me finally put a trans in my car, I got the check yesterday and was super freaking excited opened the envelope looked at the check and BAM!!!!! fucked fucked fucked, they sent me a damn check saying sorry bout your luck but we are only liable to pay you a $100, a $100 thats it how am I supposed to get anything for a $100, anyone got any advise on what I can do????????
Old 10-12-2008, 07:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if the thing was insured for 2000 than they need to pay it or repair it i would go to the hub or a main shipping facility they need to pay for it dont let it go.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

tell them they have to repair the damage or contact a lawyer or go to small claims court.**** them hard.At small claims it's you but they're big,they'll send the lawyer-more money out their pocket.And remember to include your fees,lawyer or filing fees plus your missed work money.

Last edited by Tom01ss; 10-12-2008 at 09:24 PM. Reason: add on