Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nano Jetting

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 11:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Nano Jetting

I am looking to get a Nano kit for my NX dry system. The MAF was right on the verge of being pegged when jetted for a 175 shot (especially in cold weather) so my current setup is doing just fine with the 150 setup. I have heard that the Nano kit might actually raise the overall pressure in the system so a 150 shot might actually come out bigger. If this is true, am I still safe using the same jetting or will I have to actually step it down?
Old 11-04-2008, 03:29 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bluebird71
I am looking to get a Nano kit for my NX dry system. The MAF was right on the verge of being pegged when jetted for a 175 shot (especially in cold weather) so my current setup is doing just fine with the 150 setup. I have heard that the Nano kit might actually raise the overall pressure in the system so a 150 shot might actually come out bigger. If this is true, am I still safe using the same jetting or will I have to actually step it down?
You need to down jet the nitrous 20%

Another words a 125 jet with NANO should equal out to a 150
Old 11-04-2008, 03:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you can just up the fuel. The nitrous will flow more and thus create a bigger shot. Call nano and get a hold of Brad. He will take care of you.