Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Well, Not the quickest-but maybe the fastest SC C5? 148.58?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 06:20 AM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Well, Not the quickest-but maybe the fastest SC C5? 148.58?

Well after finally getting a chance to work on my own car, MityMike and myself headed to the track. Weather was so, so with a strong headwind. Tuned and dyno'd the car last week in 2 bar SD ( thanks to Nick Yoskin after alot of convincing:thumbs.

ET-not so good, car just blew of the MT ET Streets-I knew that extra 100 ft/lbs of torque down low might be a bad thing. Even after lifting we ran a 10.208@148.58(1.698 sixty) no lockup. We did some dyno pulls unlocked and locking the convertor would of been worth over 5mph!

Full street trim ( AC, Full interior, etc, etc,) on pump gas and meth and the tune on the fat side.

Disappointed, not really-I know the car's going in the right direction and everythings working as planned. It pulled so hard when it got into 3rd it had me planted so far in my seat that I had to incline it more for the next run. I needed both hands on the wheel-whole different animal than the 347.

Just bolted on a set of Hoosier's and were all set for our date @ ATCO this month.

Big thanks to my buddy Dave Diluca for building me a solid 402, God bless you bro! Susie and Fern @ CDNPERF for all their hard work. Frank ( OntarioVette) and Mike(MityMike) for keeping me in the game. Lance@Procharger, the boys@RPM Transmissions, and Chris&Doug@ECS.

Also my friends Rob Ing(Boostmaster), Dave C and Paul H for spending all day with me to help tune some customers cars so we could tune mine after!

Old 11-06-2008, 07:58 AM
Dumb Ass Vette Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice Arun. Do you still have that baby F1-C on it
Old 11-06-2008, 09:57 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Arun,
Spoke w/ Susie the other day & she said you have been real busy. Give me a call when you have a chance to talk.

Sounds like you have the power, now you need the traction.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:55 AM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sick Job Arun!!!

Keep us updated with the results!