Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

'00 BRR Z28 M6 owner finally signing in!

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 07:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '00 BRR Z28 M6 owner finally signing in!

Hey everyone at LS1Tech, I'm not gonna lie, I've been creepin' this awesome site for a while now... So I decided to finally post cuz it's gonna be a long winter here in MN if I don't get my LS1 fix.

A little about me.. I'm 20 years old and I live in a decent-sized city in MN called Blaine. I'm currently going to school at a community college, but plan on transferring in a year or so once my generals are completed. The 'off-season' around here is pretty boring- just work, school, lifting, and chillin with buddies. The summer scene is a lot more fun, though.

My last week of high school I bought a BRR '00 Camaro Z28 M6. It's been my baby ever since, she's in mint shape and only gets driven on nice summer days. Just a few minor bolt-ons for now, but eventually I want to work toward around 350-400rwhp. Nothing too insane to where I need to be worrying about blowing the rear or anything, though! I also ride cycles, just got a steal on a Silver '03 Yamaha R6, so I can't wait to take it out once the earth thaws out! My DD is an Midnight Blue '02 Civic EX (gotta show some love). Other than that, it feels good to finally be a part of the LS1Tech community!
Old 12-12-2008, 01:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the site brother. Please whatever you do keep that Z28 super clean, and mint like it is now. Don't turn a mint car into a gutted drag car, or anything. I love seeing super nice mint F-body's just as much as ultra fast modded cars.
Old 12-13-2008, 11:14 PM
Teching In

Man I hear ya on that. I'm really torn on what I should do- keep it relatively stock? Or throw on a few mods and have some fun with it, sacrificing the originality? Wish I could have 2- one for show, one for go! Maybe one day...
Old 12-13-2008, 11:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bengals23G
Man I hear ya on that. I'm really torn on what I should do- keep it relatively stock? Or throw on a few mods and have some fun with it, sacrificing the originality? Wish I could have 2- one for show, one for go! Maybe one day...
+1. Wish I had like 5 f-bodies so I could have a z, an ss, a firehawk, a t/a and a ws6. It's up to you what you do with it, but I have a few bolt-ons and am adding some more mods, and I love the hell out of this car. It still looks stock from the outside. Welcome to the site btw. Take care of that car and it will take care of you.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Swift_01_z-28
+1. Wish I had like 5 f-bodies so I could have a z, an ss, a firehawk, a t/a and a ws6. It's up to you what you do with it, but I have a few bolt-ons and am adding some more mods, and I love the hell out of this car. It still looks stock from the outside. Welcome to the site btw. Take care of that car and it will take care of you.
Thanks, bro. God, wouldn't that be the life? Then the only problem we'd have is choosing which one to drive haha. But that's how I want my car to be, the only other mods I'm really pursuing is LT's and either an e-cutout/ nice catback and a tune to go along with my intake, bellow, and lid. Give her a nice growl. Then for the exterior I want some nice wide wheels out back maybe some black zr1's or black TTII's (kinda played out on this site, but no one around here has 'em), an SLP Grille (or a custom idea I have that looks like the one on GMMG ZL1's), and the Berger panel. What are the plans for your baby?
Old 12-14-2008, 11:45 PM
Launching!

Welcome to the site,I know you said you have been creep'n around but now Its an official introduction
Old 12-15-2008, 05:41 AM
TECH Regular

Welcome man!