the meet friday the 19th

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 10:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the meet friday the 19th

to the guy in the black c6 z06 that had the wcc wheels i was in the red 07 z06 talking to you about the cam pack that you got from ragin racin and would like to talk with you a little more if you dont mind can you pm and ill give you my number i want to take the car and break the ice on it .......i think your name was jeff your bros car was out there too it was blue .....and whats up jason"take 2" nice seeing you all again sorry wee didnt get to make it out today was at home with kids....
Old 12-22-2008, 10:13 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by skidog
to the guy in the black c6 z06 that had the wcc wheels i was in the red 07 z06 talking to you about the cam pack that you got from ragin racin and would like to talk with you a little more if you dont mind can you pm and ill give you my number i want to take the car and break the ice on it .......i think your name was jeff your bros car was out there too it was blue .....and whats up jason"take 2" nice seeing you all again sorry wee didnt get to make it out today was at home with kids....
Whats up man.....His SN is BadZ ....Shoot him a PM...

Yeah Weather Sucked !!!! We ended up just going to lunch and enjoying car talk
Old 12-22-2008, 04:16 PM

cool man thanks yeah dad wants to have the z cammed so thats what he is going to have done the same cam and tb ported like badz it dont cost to much either 2300 he was wanting to drive it there this week and stay in hotel till its done if that can be done ...only 2-3 days
Old 12-23-2008, 01:31 AM

pm sent