Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Help me sort my interior out

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 10:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Help me sort my interior out

Tell me what you think and if you have anything to add to help my interior come together please let me know. I'm trying to work things out in my head but I think it would help writing it out and bouncing it off others.

My car is navy blue with the CETA look and chrome/stainless accents. The car came with a boring charcoal cloth interior and I want the interior to match the exterior/underhood theme as much as possible.

Heres the dash:

I also have a custom tcs plate from dragonz28 its black with a stainless trim and I will order a scripted HUmount in aluminum to complete the dash.
Here are the seats:

They are Recaros from an evo and the blue matches my exterior perfectly I also just bought mint black cloth seats from an 80s bird for the rear so the seating is all black to balance things. I also have floor mats and a rear deck mat that is gray with black birds embroidered.
Leather in the car
I have the redline glove and ebrake boots door panels and steering wheel in the charcoal leather.

Interior Painting

I think I just want to paint all of the speaker grills and leave it at that. Do you think black or silver would look best?

The stereo

I need to neaten this up a little but do you think I should put a grill on my stealth box and paint to match or leave it alone.

Is there anything else you guys would do to make all of these colors work? Thanks for reading this long post.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:01 AM
On The Tree

im not a big fan espesically the shifter but hey its your car, i do however like the floormats
Old 01-10-2009, 06:09 AM
Launching!

I think it looks good as is. I wouldn't add anything else. I personally wouldn't go the route but for what you got and seems you want, I think it fits good. Pretty clean look and not to crazy!
Old 01-10-2009, 06:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Pic 1 and 2 is not from the same car
1-auto
2-stick
?
Old 01-10-2009, 09:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I am not a fan of what you got going on with the hvac *****.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:58 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well I kinda like it. Glad you are trying to keep the blue theme going through the whole car.

How come the one is a auto and one is a stick, plus the steering wheels are different
Old 01-10-2009, 03:26 PM
Staging Lane

I think he was just using the second pic to show what the seats look like... Maybe just doesn't have the seats in the car yet
Old 01-11-2009, 12:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

I got the seats put in 3 days before my motor went on my car so I don't have pics of them in my car. They are from another member here I traded seats and cash for. I have parts and ideas and havent driven the car since august. So when I get it back in a month or so I want to be prepared for a lot of little things I need to install interior wise and elsewhere. So in the meantime I'm just trying to sort things out.

Originally Posted by s10frank
im not a big fan espesically the shifter but hey its your car, i do however like the floormats
Its not the best angle heres a better shot of just the shifter.

Originally Posted by 95greenbird
I am not a fan of what you got going on with the hvac *****.
Its not my favorite item in the interior either but it matches my gauges and all of my underhood engine caps intake and maf ends. They are a nice piece though and I got them last year after they havent been made in years.

Anybody else have any opinions good or bad keep them coming.

Last edited by WS6Jim; 01-11-2009 at 01:11 AM.