Notices

Need an LS1 waterpump...

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 11:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need an LS1 waterpump...

I am looking for a new OEM waterpump for my 01 Z28 LS1 engine. I did not really want to bother with the LS2 waterpump if I could help it...

Any help finding the same waterpump that I currently have (or the part number) would be really appreciated!

I started replacing parts on the front of my engine with OEM parts that I polished and I want to do the waterpump next. My waterpump and engine don't have any real miles on them and I 'could' just polish the pump that I have but having a new one to work on would cause me less down-time with my baby...

My 'plan' is to do the waterpump and tensioner next and upgrade the pulley on the tensioner...

Thanks for any help here guys!

Last edited by BigDaddyZ28; 01-11-2009 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Poor spelling skills plague me for sure...
Old 01-11-2009, 12:26 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BigDaddyZ28
I am looking for a new OEM waterpump for my 01 Z28 LS1 engine. I did not really want to bother with the LS2 waterpump if I could help it...

Any help finding the same waterpump that I currently have (or the part number) would be really appreciated!

I started replacing parts on the front of my engine with OEM parts that I polished and I want to do the waterpump next. My waterpump and engine don't have any real miles on them and I 'could' just polish the pump that I have but having a new one to work on would cause me less down-time with my baby...

My 'plan' is to do the waterpump and tensioner next and upgrade the pulley on the tensioner...

Thanks for any help here guys!
You have a PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone else know of any dealers or sponsors that carry these?
Old 01-12-2009, 06:38 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pace has them for $200. Not a sponsor and not sure if that is a good price, but cheaper than the dealer.

www.NOT-A-SPONSOR.com.org.net

PLEASE DO NOT POST NON-SPONSOR LINKS, MORE SO YOU KNEW THIS!

I'LL SPARE YOU THE INFRACTION POINT...THIS TIME ~Admin

Last edited by CRAGER; 01-12-2009 at 09:50 PM.