Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

WS6 vs R/T Challenger

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 07:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WS6 vs R/T Challenger

So, im on my way to work this morning, still pissed cuz my damn car got towed last night($160) for no reason, still have to talk to the apt complx about that bs... ne ways, i see these weird looking lights fly around me, and as it goes by i see the R/T stickers on it. I was at my exit, but there are 2 ways i can go to work. THe short way, and the long way. Lets just say today i took the long way It was black with silver decals on it. i know that the R/T aint ne thing special, but its still got the Hemi in it. so i drop it in 3rd and ride his *** waiting for him to go, he didnt so i flew around him and slowed down... i then moved in front of him, and i see him shoot around me... because he had momentum, i hit it when he was about at my bumper, stopped his pull, and put about3 cars on him EZ through 4th. I then dropped it in to 3rd at about 70 and waited for him to go again... he got next to me and gave me the whole nice runs no more type hand gesture... so im like ok, put it in 4th and drive away. of course, we all know where this story is going, he wasnt done
im watching this idiot in my rearview and i see him come roarin up from behind. instead of jumping a lilttle early to make up for his momentum. i dropped it in 3rd and waited untill he was even with me, and thne i hit it... stopped his pull he was about 3 cars ahead.. SLAMMED that bitch into 4th and was on his *** with no way around him, so throw it hard into 5th and usedthe shoulder(its very clean and wide very safe dont worry) as i went around him it was like he was standing still... VERY EZ KILL for a bolton fbod. i dont see the SRT-8's being ne different for our cars. i would of loved to get a 3 honk race in, but im thinking he might of taken his car back to the dealership. he exited the next exit and i proceeded to work

Cliff Notes: beat an R/T Challenger... not a honked race, but had to play catch up and did, and flew by him like an airplane

oh did i mention he looked like he thought he was a badass?? funny stuff love them kills
Old 03-05-2009, 10:19 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 02ws666
So, im on my way to work this morning, still pissed cuz my damn car got towed last night($160) for no reason, still have to talk to the apt complx about that bs... ne ways, i see these weird looking lights fly around me, and as it goes by i see the R/T stickers on it. I was at my exit, but there are 2 ways i can go to work. THe short way, and the long way. Lets just say today i took the long way It was black with silver decals on it. i know that the R/T aint ne thing special, but its still got the Hemi in it. so i drop it in 3rd and ride his *** waiting for him to go, he didnt so i flew around him and slowed down... i then moved in front of him, and i see him shoot around me... because he had momentum, i hit it when he was about at my bumper, stopped his pull, and put about3 cars on him EZ through 4th. I then dropped it in to 3rd at about 70 and waited for him to go again... he got next to me and gave me the whole nice runs no more type hand gesture... so im like ok, put it in 4th and drive away. of course, we all know where this story is going, he wasnt done
im watching this idiot in my rearview and i see him come roarin up from behind. instead of jumping a lilttle early to make up for his momentum. i dropped it in 3rd and waited untill he was even with me, and thne i hit it... stopped his pull he was about 3 cars ahead.. SLAMMED that bitch into 4th and was on his *** with no way around him, so throw it hard into 5th and usedthe shoulder(its very clean and wide very safe dont worry) as i went around him it was like he was standing still... VERY EZ KILL for a bolton fbod. i dont see the SRT-8's being ne different for our cars. i would of loved to get a 3 honk race in, but im thinking he might of taken his car back to the dealership. he exited the next exit and i proceeded to work

Cliff Notes: beat an R/T Challenger... not a honked race, but had to play catch up and did, and flew by him like an airplane

oh did i mention he looked like he thought he was a badass?? funny stuff love them kills
lol, very nice race bro!!!! Be careful, you could cause a couple hemi drives to cry!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 10:44 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02ws666

driving on the shoulder is crazy man! especially racing. . . but i have totally done the same thing before. . . [in my 96 GTI VR6] except some guy cut me off and was driving like an ******* not letting me get around him, so he tried to brake check me in the HOV lane, and of coarse i was waiting in 3rd and right when he hit the brakes i mashed the gas and flew by him on the left hand shoulder. the look on his face was priceless, maybe cause i was flippin him the bird at the same time too but haha good times and nice kill man!
Old 03-05-2009, 10:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

haha ya i have done it twice, once against an m3.. and i told myself.. i will NEVER dot hat again... cept here i am.. did it again lol
Old 03-05-2009, 11:00 AM
TECH Addict

Thats great.. he probably got his feelings hurt..
Old 03-05-2009, 12:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i like hurting ppls feelings... there arnt too many stock cars that wil hurt a bolt ons feelings... man i was watching speed and the new audi r8 goes 0-60 in like 4.6 seconds... hell, with nittos, i can do that!!

Quick Reply: WS6 vs R/T Challenger