LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Aeromotive Fuel system

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 04:59 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aeromotive Fuel system

I have a "buddy" who was tellin me hae can get me this aeromotive fuel system for like $900. ive seen them before for well over $1000. I dont think i really need anything like this for my setup maybe i do it would be nice. What do you guys think.
AEROMOTIVE (A27)
PART NUMBER 17101
APPLICATION FUEL SYSTEM, 1993, PONTIAC, FIREBIRD, AEROMOTIVE, FUEL SYSTEM KIT BOLT-ON CUSTOM, ALL, LT1 ENGINE, DOESN'T INCLUDE FUEL TANK,
Old 03-23-2009, 05:03 PM
Launching!

http://store.summitracing.com/partde...view=32&N=700+

same kit for 787 sounds like hes given ya the shaft, if youre planning on goin with failry larger then stock injectors it wouldnt hurt. Plus if you go with forced induction or nitrous down the line you already have the fuel system to back it up. Its your call
Old 03-23-2009, 05:10 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ninety4three4
http://store.summitracing.com/partde...view=32&N=700+

same kit for 787 sounds like hes given ya the shaft, if youre planning on goin with failry larger then stock injectors it wouldnt hurt. Plus if you go with forced induction or nitrous down the line you already have the fuel system to back it up. Its your call
ooh thanks yeah thats why i said "buddy" shaftin
Old 03-23-2009, 08:01 PM
8 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

all that stuff isnt really necessary anyway. you can make lots of horsepower with stock lines and rails with just a good pump and regulator. it is nice stuff though but wouldnt buy it unless you absolutely need it or can get it for a good deal. which it doesnt sound like he is giving you a good deal. good deal for him maybe.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:14 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 9sec93
all that stuff isnt really necessary anyway. you can make lots of horsepower with stock lines and rails with just a good pump and regulator. it is nice stuff though but wouldnt buy it unless you absolutely need it or can get it for a good deal. which it doesnt sound like he is giving you a good deal. good deal for him maybe.
i agree i am goin with a decent aeromotive pump as it is easier to sump my tank and run new lines and mount a pump in my 76 then tryin to retrofit a bucket mount pump in and it leaves me room to go bigger and just up the size of the pump but for a car with a mildly built street motor not necessary but always nice to have it

hey 9sec93 you got any other pics of your car i think i need to change my shorts....