What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

good deal 95 camaro z28

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 01:47 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default good deal 95 camaro z28

Hey guys I know someone who is selling a 95 z28. My brother is looking into since I have a 96 Formula and he likes the f-bodys. At the current moment it need a new key cylinder in the steering column due to the 2 wires for the vats has broke in the current one. He just has the bearings in the bottom of the block replaced and a new fuel pump. The car is a 6spd and the body is in ok shape. The paint is coming of the front bumper but other than that the body is good. The interior could use a few new trim pieces and is apart at the current moment but it is all there. The trans might need some work down the road as it will not stay in reverse sometimes. The car itself has around under 90k on it. It sounds like $1500 will take it off his hands. We are thinking of looking at it or should we look for something else?
Old 03-26-2009, 01:50 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also the car has a rare combo on the interior. It has t-tops but no power windows or power locks.

Quick Reply: good deal 95 camaro z28