Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTT:4x4 SUV for ttop m6 fbody or 5spd mustang. have some cash to add!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 11:27 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT:4x4 SUV for ttop m6 fbody or 5spd mustang. have some cash to add!

I have a 1995 Ford Explorer 4x4. 112,xxx miles. Runs very strong, just changed the oil. Newer tires. Interior carpet is a bit dirty and some trim pieces are missing but it's overall relatively clean. The exterior has its share of dings and scratches as well. Slight rust. Most scratches could be buffed out. Truck looks really nice when waxed. Tinted windows and tinted headlights/taillights. If you want a truck thats going to run for a long long time and be reliable this is it. great on gas for being an suv!

Truck has an Alpine CD-player with the AUX. hookup for an ipod, computer or whatever to play music with, just uses a standard head phone jack.
4 new Pioneer 3-way speakers in the doors.
2 Tweeters mounted in the A-pillars, gives excellent high range sound, music sounds much more full.
Lastly, bringing in the bass line is a BRAND NEW 12" Infinity sub woofer in a sealed enclosure with an Audiobahn amplifier.

[/QUOTE]

I AM LOOKING FOR A FBODY WITH TTOPS AND A M6, PREFERABLY CLOSE TO STOCK OR I'LL ALSO CONSIDER FOX AND SN95 MUSTANGS WITH A 5SPD.

I AM LOCATED IN CENTRAL ILLINOIS AND WILL TRAVEL A LITTLE FOR THE RIGHT VEHICLE/DEAL.

HAVE SOME CASH TO ADD AS WELL, that doesnt mean 2,000$ on top of my truck but for the right vehicle i will make a fair offer including my truck. this will be my third fbody so i have been around the scene and know their values.

thanks