Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

IFR table for red 30# Bosch gen 3 injectors

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 04:05 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default IFR table for red 30# Bosch gen 3 injectors

I bought these injectors new "flow matched", when i got them there was only one number habd written on box, 315 cc @ 37#. Seems odd to me they would flow at 37. Maybe 39 as a ford pressure, but 37 sounded strange to me. Called vendor, said many were flowed and matched up in groups. No real answer about the 37 or 39 pound rating. I also ask if they needed to convert from hepthane to gasoline, also got a vague answer. Odd to me 315@39 works out to exactly 30.00 lbs. If they are actually 315@37 , they would be 30.8@39lbs. They will be used @ 58 lbs where the difference would be 36.44 vs.37.53. Plus the difference of hepthane to gas. Am I splitting hairs? My goal is to be as close as possible so not to work around a big error as I tune ve. How close is close enough without haveing to end up with a right answer for a wrong equation in the tune? Doing full ve, rescale maf, tune, I want commanded to equal wideband when done. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Brad
Old 04-05-2009, 11:59 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default bosch gen 3 red 30lb injectors

No comments? I have called vendor 3 times, got no real answer. The resulting error depending on which value I use is fairly big afr wise. I really don't want to completely tune car w/28.8s and then retune for the red bosch 30's, as closest load bearing dyno is 350 miles away. Also, car is 98 so the half resolution backup ve is not giving me a warm fuzzy feeling. I am logging both at same time, they are close but its not a perect interpolation. Just trying to get a close ifr number to save some dyno time. My forth gear pulls on the local highways (local law) are going to are going to catch up with me eventually. Just trying to eleminate some error up front.