Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can I fill a Dynotune bottle without one of the ports filled?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 07:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Can I fill a Dynotune bottle without one of the ports filled?

So here is the million dollar question. A Dynotune bottle has a port for your burst disk (dont think you can remove that fom a full bottle), A main port for the min line that is after the valve and then a final port for ACC. If I dont have something in that ACC port can I still fill the bottle. Is it before or after the valve???
Old 04-04-2009, 08:35 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by teddyca
So here is the million dollar question. A Dynotune bottle has a port for your burst disk (dont think you can remove that fom a full bottle), A main port for the min line that is after the valve and then a final port for ACC. If I dont have something in that ACC port can I still fill the bottle. Is it before or after the valve???
It is before the valve and must be plugged. Do you need a plug for this? I have one that I don't need. PM me for details
Old 04-05-2009, 08:12 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Teddy no you cannot fill it, I happen to have a spare dynotune bottle valve assembly I would have gladly included in the package you recieved
Old 04-05-2009, 09:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Jim once again thank you so much for the offer. Fortunately guys I dont need anything I got that all covered I was just curious. I am going to be about 5 minutes away from where I can fill up today and figured I might as well bring both bottles. I have gauges in that port of each bottle but was not sure I wanted them there. Once I fill I am commited. Once again thanks for the generous offers.