What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2002 Camaro 17,xxx miles. M6

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 04:58 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 2002 Camaro 17,xxx miles. M6

Hey guys, I picked up an absolutely mint 2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 M6 last December with only 17,xxx miles on it. Over the winter I installed LPP LT's/Y-pipe/Magnaflow Quad Tip exhaust (All Stainless). I also installed a UMI K member/A-Arms. I had the valve covers/Brake Calipers/Brackets powdercoated by Sean over at the powder pro. I also purchased a VFN sunoco bolt on hood, had it painted along with the front bumper cover and fenders (Just to blend, there was nothing wrong with the paint). I purchased a set of Torque Thrust 2's/Nitto NT01's and lowered the car down onto Strano springs/Koni's.

The car is an M6, leather interior, monsoon, etc... It is also a hard top. All of these parts have 0 miles on them because I've only driven it 6 miles since I brought it home last December (It's been snowy here and I haven't taken it out). I am really wanting an 02-04 Z06, which is what I really wanted when I bought this one. It was just in such amazing condition that I had to pick this one up. It still smells brand new inside.

Anyways, I am looking to see what I could get for this one. I have put about 6k into it since I bought it a few months ago. If I can't get a fair number for it I have no problem hanging onto it, it's literally the cleanest F car that I've ever seen, and I've been around quite a few. I just really want a Z and I can't have both lol.

Thanks