Car show in Corsicana

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 01:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Car show in Corsicana

The annual Derrick Days in Corsicana is going to be this weekend. There is going to be a big car show like always on Saturday starting at 10 am down town. I went last year and there was 154 entries so it is a decent size show. Just wanted to tell everyone about it last year there were only about 3 or 4 newer f-bodies out there. Here is the site were you can find out some more info http://www.shakersandscrapers.com/ and this weekend looks like the weather is going to be perfect!
Old 04-20-2009, 05:22 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by red35thss
The annual Derrick Days in Corsicana is going to be this weekend. There is going to be a big car show like always on Saturday starting at 10 am down town. I went last year and there was 154 entries so it is a decent size show. Just wanted to tell everyone about it last year there were only about 3 or 4 newer f-bodies out there. Here is the site were you can find out some more info http://www.shakersandscrapers.com/ and this weekend looks like the weather is going to be perfect!

?? Anyone else get this ??
Old 04-20-2009, 06:45 PM
Teching In

Really!? Thats weird... LOL It is a legit site idk why its bringing that up. It starts at 10am and its 20 bucks to enter. Try googling it and see if it will let you view it that way.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:48 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the sight is good, i just checked the link. I would love to see some newer f-bodys in the show this year. Any questions, feel free to pm me!