Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Official Dixon May Fair Parade thread....

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 09:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Official Dixon May Fair Parade thread....

LT1s are welcome too!

Ok here it is... the official May Fair Parade thread. Read up.... sign up.... lets have some fun!!!!

Date: Saturday May 9th.

Time: 8AM (subject to change, might be earlier)

Where: Dixon. 9 miles east of Fairfield. 25 miles west of Sacramento. Off of I-80. Mapquest 95620 zip.

Entry Fee: $5 per car. We will be registered as NorCal GMs... or Norcal LSX if the officers allow it. Any GM car LSX based. If you have a RX7 with a LSX in it... you can enter.

I MUST have your request to enter by April 24th. Deadline to enter is April 24.

I do have Friday May 8th off from work... so my house will be open that day for people to arrive and even stay the night is needed. I will be planning on a detail/bbq day for that Friday... I am opening my stash to my detail supplies for anyone that would like to use it to get ready. Buffers, pads, micro fibers, polish, wax..... etc.

I am willing to front the $ for people who want to enter, then I will collect $5 per entry the day of.

Last time we did this I believe we had a good 15 cars...... thats NOT ENOUGH! We want 20+ this time!!!!!!!

Anyways.... whos in?

(sadly.. I dont think my car will be done by then... waiting on some new goodies and the car is not drivable until the work is done.... so I have to sit this one out.. I will ride with someone though.)

Start a list below......

-?
-?
-?
-?
-?
-?
-?
-?
-?
-?
-?
-?
-?
-?
-?
Old 04-21-2009, 09:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

we already have more than 20 cars signed up!!!!! we have another thread going on NorCal-LSX

http://www.norcal-lsx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65441

Quick Reply: Official Dixon May Fair Parade thread....