Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Please Help (job)

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 02:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Please Help (job)

Hello

My name is Robert I am 19 years of age. I have computer skills (excel,MS word, quickbooks etc) I attended Marion Technical Institute in Ocala for two years. i was enrolled int he Information technology program for 2 years.

Also have experience in heating and air for 3 years as a duct installer. Also have worked on cars since i was little with my father and have picked up a little auto-body experience along the way

Also very into Mobile audio/video have a good install background as well as enclosure fabrication. (www.RCBenclosures.com)

Looking for a job where i can be for years and gain experience i can use later in life. I am currently in Ocala, FL but will travel to work and possibly move for the right job.

I did not graduate as i dropped out to take a full time job to support my father as he could not work. I am very punctual, very hard worked and a quick learner. Only requirement i would like is the privilege to carry my cell phone on me (on vibrate) in case my fiancee and two kids need to get a hold of me in case of a emergency.

~Robert
I can be reached at (352) 685-2904

only picture i have of me at the moment (with my kids)

Quick Reply: Please Help (job)