What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

00 SS, A4 T-top, 65k, one owner, what to pay...

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 08:43 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 00 SS, A4 T-top, 65k, one owner, what to pay...

Wondering what my friend's sister's car is worth, she's thinking about selling it and I'm debating taking it...

00 Camaro SS, A4, silver w/black leather, t-top, silver 10 spokes, NO MODS AT ALL, 65k miles, body/paint/interior/mechanicals are PERFECT, brakes are recent(i did them for her a year ago, little mileage).

What's it worth realistically? I know the market's went to **** lately. I don't want to lowball her cuz she needs the money but I also don't want to overpay.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:59 PM
TECH Regular

$10k would be fair IMHO. Possibly less but to find something that clean is becoming rare anymore.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Nighthawk, if you decide that you dont want to buy it from her....please PM some contact info for the car as I would be interested in it....Im in NJ too and am looking to get back into a Fbody for the summer.

About what's it worth..id say 10k is a fair starting point, but it'll probably sell for less due to flooded market/model year/and it being a A4 all hurts it resale...but being 100% stock does raise it's value some..and having a clean carfax/title is also very important