Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Need Help Finding a Car(a mustang)

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 11:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help Finding a Car(a mustang)

Well it is not really a WTB and i figured the eastern members would be best for this because its more of needing help than a WTB.

Well here is where i need help, My GF's Uncle called me and talked to me, and well not going to go on with the whole story but he knows i am a car guy and into cars alot and so is he. He lives in Vermont and he does not get to go to CT and see my GF or her family. Well he asked me to try and find a Decent shape Mustang for my GF because she needs a car and he wants to make it a nice surprise for her from the both of us.

This is what i am trying to find for her but anybody else have any suggestions for a nice girl car she is in love with mustangs and she is picky so other than a mustang i just can not think of anything anybody have any suggestions??

I am trying to find her a mid-late 90's or early 00's something that is an AUTO, but if its a 5speed we can work with that, Perferably a V8 well just about 99% sure it has to be a V8 but we would not turn down any Nice 6 cylinder for the right price. We do not have any certain price range just something that is cheaper and has pretty much no problems. She would love a brand new one or even a 65-70 mustang but the 60's are just not reliable, and the brand new ones are to much money for us to get her as a surprise.

I have been searching but i can not seem to run across anything that is what we are looking for. Long as it is somewhere in the east that is ok, Ohio virginia Maine and anywhere in between. Thats why i posted it here because anywhere on the north east is fine. So if anybody knows of anything just pvt me or post it, Pics,Website,Info, Phone number something.

BUT there is something i am trying to get her into, and that is an Fbody... SOOOO if anybody has a decent LSX or LTX car let me know i am going to try and see if she would like one but she only likes the WS6 trans ams she is not really a camaro fan or flat hooded T/A fan.. shes a chick so she does not know better...

But thank you everybody i will appriciate all the help she will absolutly die if i could find a 67 fastback or run across a fair priced 05... but that will not happen i can almost garrentee it. But thank you everybody
Old 04-28-2009, 08:00 AM
Staging Lane

There was a 67 fastback in the newspaper. Check Carroll County Times and the listings for yesterday. Was in good shape and a reasonable price. 5000 I THINK. Check it out.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:35 AM
11 Second Club

http://www.hi-endauto.com/