Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hooker Y pipe and o2 sensor ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 08:33 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hooker Y pipe and o2 sensor ?

I got some stainless LT's I'm putting on and need to know where I can get the best price on a hooker oryp and alsowhat sensors I need and where to get them so I don't throw engine lights. Thanks for the help.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

you will throw the rear o2 sensor lights with the long tubes unless you get some o2 sims or get them tuned out.

you will need either the bosch 13111 rear o2 sensors for your LT's now or you will need to get some o2 extensions for your front sensors.

I believe marylandspeed has the best price on that ypipe but I would personally go with a custom made ypipe from a muffler shop.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:59 PM
On The Tree

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. Where can I get the 02 sims? Also I checked maryland speed and they didn't have the hooker y. On a side note nice clean TA, what is your suspension setup? Thats exactly how I want my car to sit. I'm gonna need spacers for the new wheels though aswell as the suspension work.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Biffstupid
Thanks for the info, much appreciated. Where can I get the 02 sims? Also I checked maryland speed and they didn't have the hooker y. On a side note nice clean TA, what is your suspension setup? Thats exactly how I want my car to sit. I'm gonna need spacers for the new wheels though aswell as the suspension work.
no problem man hmm I could of have sworn that when I ordered my dmh cutout they had the hooker ypipe. i guess you can try thunder racing,ws6store.

the 02 sims i believe the only way to get them now is used from someone so your best bet for that will be the for sale section.

thanks man the suspension is koni rear shocks, fronts i have kyb agx, strano springs, umi lca,lca relocation brackets and umi adj. panhar bar