What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

1999 Z28 6speed

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 04:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Z28 6speed

I have a 1999 z28 6 speed with 147K on the clock. Paint could use some help as it has some blemishes and scratches. Overall its not that bad for a 10 year old paint job. Comes with an OEM SS hood and aftermarket SS spoiler. The front bumper needs to be repainted as the paint chipped off when i went over a very steep dip. I proceeded to sand it down so its smooth but did not get around to painting it yet. The interior is gray leather and is very clean. The drivers side seat has a tear on the bolster but that's about it. The Trans does pop out of reverse but all forward gears work as they should. The A/C high pressure line blew up so it has no A/C as of right now. Car is lowered on Eibach spring along with KYB adjustable shocks and semi new goodyear tires. Motor is all stock and runs great. Was throwing a code intermittently but its been a while since its done it. Possibly a bad 02 sensor or cat. Has no leaks, rattles, vibrations, or smells. All maintenance has been kept up to date. So help me out here guys how much would you guys pay for this car?

Here's some pictures.....

[/B][/B]
Old 05-03-2009, 07:13 PM
On The Tree

not one person has any input hmmm...bump.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:10 AM
On The Tree

to the top.

Quick Reply: 1999 Z28 6speed