Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

Looking for lt1 around $4000

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 03:04 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Looking for lt1 around $4000

As it says in the title I am looking for a lt1 powered car around 4 grand. The only requirements are the body needs to be free of work...needing paint is ok. Needs to run good, And needs to be a t-top car. Else I don't car bout if its a camaro or firebird. M6 or A4 don't matter. mileage don't matter as long as its been taken care of. I am located in Wi so would need to be in reasonable driving distance and would need to be able to drive it back. Let me know what you got!!!
Old 07-13-2009, 01:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by moko14
As it says in the title I am looking for a lt1 powered car around 4 grand. The only requirements are the body needs to be free of work...needing paint is ok. Needs to run good, And needs to be a t-top car. Else I don't car bout if its a camaro or firebird. M6 or A4 don't matter. mileage don't matter as long as its been taken care of. I am located in Wi so would need to be in reasonable driving distance and would need to be able to drive it back. Let me know what you got!!!
i got a firebird formula, pm me if interested.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:18 AM
Teching In

I have a 96 lt1 m6 ttops black good paint well taken care of. Almost every bolt on including flp long tube ory mcloed twin disc 3.73 and some goodies. Looking for a little more.

How much you willing to spend? I also live in nw burbs of chicago

oh did i mention 2k in umi suspension