What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

NBM 2002 SS 6M w/CME

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 08:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NBM 2002 SS 6M w/CME

Hello,
My wife talking smack about selling the car. I bought this car with 131,000K miles.(highway miles as owner lived in Lakeland, Fl and girlfriend at the time lived in Orlando, FL) Car was stock when I bought if with the exception of 3" y-pipe with aftermarket highflow cats and upgraded stereo system. Car was owned by 1 person and purchased new in 2002 by that owner.
When I purchased the car, I added UMI subframes connectors & UMI STB purchased from Vengeance Racing. My biggest investment to the car was new Eibach Bilsteins shocks on all 4 corners with Hotkis 1" lowering springs c/o Sam Strano. The car has chrome 17x11 ZR1 rims upfront and chrome 17X11 Zr1 rims outback. I've had the car almost 6 months. Car has almost 132K miles on it now.
The car has CME exhaust with Blackwing Airbox. T-tops, leather interior and is a 6M. Its a really great car and I want to keep it, but we have other financial obligations that have to be met.

Sorry so long. What is it worth.

-Lamar
Old 05-18-2009, 03:06 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lamar
Hello,
My wife talking smack about selling the car. I bought this car with 131,000K miles.(highway miles as owner lived in Lakeland, Fl and girlfriend at the time lived in Orlando, FL) Car was stock when I bought if with the exception of 3" y-pipe with aftermarket highflow cats and upgraded stereo system. Car was owned by 1 person and purchased new in 2002 by that owner.
When I purchased the car, I added UMI subframes connectors & UMI STB purchased from Vengeance Racing. My biggest investment to the car was new Eibach Bilsteins shocks on all 4 corners with Hotkis 1" lowering springs c/o Sam Strano. The car has chrome 17x11 ZR1 rims upfront and chrome 17X11 Zr1 rims outback. I've had the car almost 6 months. Car has almost 132K miles on it now.
The car has CME exhaust with Blackwing Airbox. T-tops, leather interior and is a 6M. Its a really great car and I want to keep it, but we have other financial obligations that have to be met.

Sorry so long. What is it worth.

-Lamar

As far as value. Sad to say not much. There is an 01 with 36k on it for 13k.

With that in mind, I would say your car is worth about 9500 or so.

Quick Reply: NBM 2002 SS 6M w/CME