Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTT 00' M6 SS for A4?

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 10:36 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question WTT 00' M6 SS for A4?

My m6 SS is my baby but im ****** sick of rowin thru gears. Its paid off and in my name. Any of you A4 guys got something that would be a fair - straight across - trade? Im really lookin for an A4 SS owner that wants an M6 but im open to anything nice. Ultimately it needs to be immaculate (like mine), no cash sales. Ideally an 01'-02' w/less miles than mine (73,426). Ill do the traveling to make up for the difference if necessary. My car was orig delivered to Tony Chevrolet in Anchorage Ak. was purchased by an officer in the military who was moved to N.M. where i bought the car in 04' w/42k on it. It is one of the few optioned with cloth interior (light ebony). I have a million pics, many of which are in my photo album on LS1tech. So i too will want a million pics!!! Anyway, although im honestly not looking to get rid of her im interested to see what yall got to offer!!! Good looking well kept trades only!!!!!! Only sportscars!!! Trucks are gay.