Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Timing box

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 08:23 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Timing box

Its the LS4 guy again...hey can you guys fwd: me onto a box..like any ideas for a company? A lot of people have been stumped becuase they dont make them specificaly for my car....lol but I thought they simply went by ECU...I have a E67 ECU as some of you might be wondering what this car is all about...but we are writing the book on this one guys...lol
Old 05-29-2009, 11:55 PM
11 Second Club

I'm not sure theres anything out yet
Old 05-30-2009, 09:06 AM
TECH Veteran

i say just sell the thing and get a G8 GXP!!!! lol. just messin wit ya man. good job yesterday by the way.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:17 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Timing box for LS4/FWD LS engines

Although we haven't installed one of our timing retard/2-step boxes on a LS4 or other FWD LS based vehicle, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work on one of these vehicles. The coil control is the same so as long as the coil pack harness connectors are the same as well, it should plug right it.

For timing retard you would want our LNC-002.

Originally Posted by Rossko85
Its the LS4 guy again...hey can you guys fwd: me onto a box..like any ideas for a company? A lot of people have been stumped becuase they dont make them specificaly for my car....lol but I thought they simply went by ECU...I have a E67 ECU as some of you might be wondering what this car is all about...but we are writing the book on this one guys...lol