Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 05:03 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Cant Quick Shift........ i tried searching

Stock Hydros
Stock Clutch
No Drill mod
A few months ago, outta the blue I started having trouble getting into gear (any gear). I checked fluids and found it was low so I filled. Every since then, not only does it leak but, whenever I try to shift at high RPMs (WOT) all gears, it wont go into gear for about a half to a whole second (which really sux for racing).
For instance, I take off, redline, attempt to shift, unable to, a sec later it goes in, same with all gears.
I was told it was my SLAVE. I have a monster clutch at home that came with a slave which will be going in soon but I just want to make sure its the problem while everything is out.
Old 05-29-2009, 06:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

the only cure is ticks master...outside that no fix quit thinkina about it and invest in it. and the drill mod is bs due to the fact that its presssure. not air flow
Old 05-29-2009, 06:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Hawaiian_Built
Stock Hydros
Stock Clutch
No Drill mod
A few months ago, outta the blue I started having trouble getting into gear (any gear). I checked fluids and found it was low so I filled. Every since then, not only does it leak but, whenever I try to shift at high RPMs (WOT) all gears, it wont go into gear for about a half to a whole second (which really sux for racing).
For instance, I take off, redline, attempt to shift, unable to, a sec later it goes in, same with all gears.
I was told it was my SLAVE. I have a monster clutch at home that came with a slave which will be going in soon but I just want to make sure its the problem while everything is out.
have u tried bleeding the clutch
Old 05-29-2009, 07:24 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Berry's 98SS
have u tried bleeding the clutch
No I havent

Quick Reply: Cant Quick Shift........ i tried searching